Méthode Armstrong !

Questions concernant votre programme de musculation.

Modérateur : modération

Répondre
Davidperez

Méthode Armstrong !

Message par Davidperez »

Anime Oasis Shoes Review (With Samurai Anime Print)

The shoes are soo cute, and everyone wants to know where I got them. The shipping was fast and the price is much better than the other websites that sell these.

The heart of any anime convention is the fans and the cosplayers. The cosplayers, who dress like their favorite characters, are what make Anime Oasis such a fantastic experience. Since many of the cosplayers spend months preparing for their costume, they love to have their picture taken (and so do I).

My wife and I attended our first anime convention in 2011 when we went to Anime Oasis in Boise, Idaho. We were amazed at all of the wonderful costumes and people we met. My wife has been hooked on anime costumes ever since.

Because I am a professional photographer, one thing that I noticed was how many people would step on each other's shoes during a photo shoot making it difficult to get a good shot. It was then that I decided to design a shoe for cosplayers. It would be a shoe that would look great with any costume and would not leave marks on the floor.

After three years of research and design, my wife and I introduced Anime Oasis Shoes at Anime Oasis 2014. They were an instant hit! It was a lot of fun watching people try them on and they looked fantastic with every costume that they tried them with.
Modifié en dernier par Davidperez le 31 mars 2022, 11:34, modifié 1 fois.
Vato
Moniteur Fonte
Moniteur Fonte

Re: Méthode Armstrong !

Message par Vato »

Salut,

La masse, elle passe par l'assiette, donc si le training est bon (et c''est le cas dudit programme vu qu'il y a progression) et que la diète est adaptée, la masse suivra.
La plupart des gars font trop d’exercices, ils feraient mieux de réduire leur entraînement de moitié, et de s’entraîner deux fois plus dur sur ce qu’il reste, ils progresseraient mieux.

Programmes : Chad Waterbury - Full Waterbury - Quelques commandements - A savoir
Répondre