Poids de lestage

Vous débutez la musculation ? Posez votre question ici !

Modérateur : modération

Répondre
jaytolkte

Poids de lestage

Message par jaytolkte »

Pan Miles - ping pong Player

Famous American ping pong player Pan Miles passed away in 85. Miles appeared in Man Booker winner Harold Jacobson's profile of his longtime rival Marty Reisman (Miles was Jewish, since Reisman is), that Tablet Magazine published earlier this season. Miles won more guys's U.S. table tennis championships than anybody else. He used best ping pong paddle.

I phoned Reisman up to receive his take on rival and his friend. "He was like the very best and unworthy when in prime shape," he explained. "The base of the match was an impenetrable, close-to-the-table defense, which imparted tremendous back-spin into the ball, taking the steam from each competitive player he confronted with this never-before-seen paralyzing chop on both wings. He joined it with a devastating forehand attack delivered to the exposed intestine of his rival."

Reisman continued:"His forehand driveway had been a stroke of attractiveness with deadly potency, a circular movement requiring such elaborate timing he had lost it from the time he was 25. I saw him create Richard Bergmann, a four-time world winner, break down and cry following the beating Miles gave him 1949 until 10,000 spectators in Wembley Stadium."

The first time both met was remembered by reisman:

The very first time that I watched Miles drama was in 1943 on Broadway and 54th Street in Lawrence's, there turned a speakeasy ping parlor. He had not won the very first of the ten names and was. During a lull in his match, I jumped over the obstacle, yanked out my private 75-cent ping pong paddle, and said,"Hey mister, hit a couple of shots ." Pan looked at me and said,"Not now child." I slunk back into my chair and explained to the man sitting near me,"With just a little practice, I could beat that man." Thus began the best competition in the annals of table tennis, culminating at us breaking out a chunk of ping pong and how to hold a ping pong paddle.

Who was better? Their validity is captured by jacobson nicely:

Marty Reismanthey and pan Miles were the names. Pan Miles the defensive of both, but the two of these capable of shooting the ball sooner than every other participant in the background of this sport, and creating extraordinary pace, to not mention variations of speed, by infinitesimally subtle changes in racket-head pace. Who was? Miles shows up sometimes to renew the competition.

Use the word"best forehand from the world" within their hearing and every will appear, assuming you are speaking about him. Marty reckons in order for it to have become the equivalent of his, there was too much boom around the forehand of Pan.

His brown eyes, open, and says nothing at best ping pong table ping pong start.

Below: ping pong player Mal Russell's representation of a picture he took of Miles (left) and Reisman (right) playing 1949 (hinting Marty Reisman).

Pan Miles, Record-Setting U.S. Table Tennis Player, Diest in 85 [NYT] Related: Smash [Tablet Magazine]

Tony Tracd
Modifié en dernier par jaytolkte le 27 sept. 2018, 17:48, modifié 1 fois.
Qyers

Re: Poids de lestage

Message par Qyers »

Tu vas juste te cuire encore plus, et non ca fera pas les muscles.
Que de l'endurance.

ET j'imagine pas l'effet sur les articulations.

Si tu veux gagner en force et en muscle, fais des séances courtes, avec peu d'exo en lourd.
Ca peut être réglé en 3x1H par semaine.
Kaii

Message par Kaii »

ouais carément là oublie le lest c'est une mauvaise idée . par contre tu devrais t'habitué a utilisé de bonne posture pour les taches diverses ( soulevé , tirer etc ... ).
Loïc - Street

Message par Loïc - Street »

Salut,

Le travail fait à la va vite ou l'à peu prêt en musculation ne donne pas grand chose.

Si tu veux renforcer ton physique tu dois faire un minimum et vu ce que tu décris, il serait intéressant pour toi de le faire pour éviter les blessures à l'avenir.

Et comme la dit Kaii apprendre les bonnes postures pour soulever des objets lourds en faisant par exemple du soulevé de terre, etc. Equipe ton homegym et entraîne toi correctement !

Quoi qu'il en soit faire quelques mouvements à l'arrache par si par là ne changera rien à rien si tu ne progresses pas sur ces mouvements.
Répondre